How to apply
HOPE Network awards annual grants to qualifying applicants who demonstrate financial need, motivation, and potential. The grant may be used to cover tuition, childcare costs, or both.
The application period is now open. Winners of the 2021 HOPE Network educational grants will be notified by May - June 2021.
A qualified applicant must:
- Be an unmarried woman with legal custody of at least one minor child
- Be pursuing post-high-school education (technical school or college)
Note: Applicants pursuing education beyond a bachelor’s degree, including graduate studies, will not be considered.
- Reside in Milwaukee, Waukesha, and surrounding area.
- Be a member of HOPE Network (Not a member? Join Now!)
- The completed application
- Your most recent grade transcript from either high school or college/technical school
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Required print-quality photos