How to apply
HOPE Network awards annual grants of at least $1,000 to qualifying applicants who demonstrate financial need, motivation, and potential. The grant may be used to cover tuition, childcare costs, or both.
The application period will reopen in 2021. Winners of the 2020 HOPE Network educational grants will be notified by May 31, 2020.
An applicant must:
- Be an unmarried woman with legal custody of at least one minor child
- Be pursuing post-high-school education (technical school or college)
Note: Applicants pursuing education beyond a bachelor’s degree, including graduate studies, will not be considered.
- Reside in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Ozaukee, or Racine County
- Be a member of HOPE Network (Not a member? Join Now!)
- The completed application
- Your most recent grade transcript from either high school or college/technical school
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Required print-quality photos